Security of Your Personal Data
The website www.ravive-privatelabel.com (“ravive-privatelabel.com.tr” or “Site”) belongs to and is controlled by Ravive Cosmetics Industry and Foreign Trade Joint Stock Company. As Ravive Cosmetics, in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDPL”) and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (“GDPR”), the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, privacy of private life and personal We care about protecting your data.
Ravive Cosmetics acts in compliance with the legal regulations in force in all processes where your personal data is processed and respects your personal rights.
As a requirement of the importance and respect given to your personal data, we undertake to comply with the following principles:
· To act in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, to be transparent about the transactions carried out;
· Taking the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date when necessary;
· Process your personal data only for specific, clear and legitimate purposes and for as long as these purposes require, and not to use your data for any business incompatible with these purposes;
· Processing limited and measured amount of personal data only in connection with the stated purposes, that is, not obtaining unnecessary personal data, anonymizing, deleting or destroying unnecessary data;
· Keeping your personal data for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed, anonymizing, deleting or destroying the data at the end of the specified period;
· To ensure the security of your personal data and to take appropriate technical and administrative measures to prevent unlawful attempts to access, damage or destroy.
The following articles provide more detailed information on how these principles will respond in practice.
Purpose and Scope
· Explaining which personal data about you is obtained and for what purposes and how the personal data obtained will be processed, in the clearest and most understandable way possible;
· Providing information about the purposes for which this data will be transferred and to which third parties;
· Informing you about the collection method and legal reason for your personal data;
· Informing you about your legal rights regarding your personal data;
· To explain transparently our responsibilities to protect your rights and privacy.
This Notice applies only to ravive-privatelabel.com that links to this Policy. The Site may also contain links to third party websites. We make no representations or commitments regarding the content of third-party websites or resources, and our privacy statement does not apply to any site that is not affiliated with Ravive Cosmetics, even if you access our Site via a link. Before providing any information, you should review the privacy policies of third-party sites.
Our Method of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reason
ravive-privatelabel.com can obtain personal data through its website, social media and communication tools. ravive-privatelabel.com collects this personal data, if shared by you, for the purposes specified in Article 5 of the Law, at least in the following cases:
· When the site is visited,
· When you contact Ravive Cosmetics, including making a complaint, request or suggestion,
· when you fill out any form on the Site or on social media or comment on products or services,
· When involved in any dispute.
Our Personal Data Processing Activities and Purposes
The activity of processing your personal data; includes your name, contact information, email address and other information along with these identifiers. We may also collect some personal data that does not directly identify you by name, but which can also be used to determine that a particular computer or device has accessed our website.
Personal data within the scope of using our services on the ravive-privatelabel.com website and social media;
· Receive requests, complaints and suggestions and their implementation,
· corporate communication activities,
· providing personalized services to our users based on their tastes and usage behaviors.
· Taking necessary actions against negative, defamatory and unfair accusations made against our company, its employees or managers, or users,
· Performing website analysis and measuring website performance,
· Monitoring adverse events and other activities related to pharmacovigilance,
· Protecting the website, including for security purposes,
· making necessary notifications, providing information and documents to judicial or administrative authorities, prosecutor’s office or courts, relevant ministries, public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill a legal obligation or stipulated in the law;
· executing the commercial activities of Ravive Cosmetics in accordance with the law in an efficient and effective manner, improving processes, measuring efficiency and effectiveness, and conducting necessary audits;
· Protection of trade secrets and personal data, Ensuring the security of our digital infrastructure and systems;
· Solving legal disputes, defending the rights of Ravive Cosmetics and its shareholders, and protecting their legitimate interests,
· We collect and process it in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law within the scope of carrying out analyzes related to efficiency in our business activities, making strategy planning, and purposes.
More Information About Our Processing Activities
Completion of Transactions. Some parts of the Site may collect your personal data in order to perform the services you request and to understand your interests and preferences. In such cases, we may collect your contact information, as well as a history of your previous transactions with us.
Personalizing Your Experience. We may collect certain information about how you have interacted with us in the past so that we can best serve you.
Website Analysis and Tracking. To the extent permitted by law, we may combine the personal data you provide with other information you provide to Ravive Cosmetics through the Site, social media and communication channels. To the extent permitted by law, we may combine Personal Data collected through our websites and online resources, Ravive Cosmetics offline records and information provided to us by third parties.
Operating and Maintaining Our Website. We use this information to secure our websites, network systems and other assets. This may include information about your IP Address, geographic location, resources you access, and similar information. We collect this information automatically for our legitimate business interests.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small data file containing your internet browser’s files that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize that a computer used to browse our websites has previously visited a Ravive Cosmetics / ravive-privatelabel.com website or online resource. Cookies can also be used to enable a site to “remember” information the visitor has previously entered.
We may collect and process information about your visit to this page, such as the pages you visit, which website you come from, and some searches you make. This information is used by us to help improve the site content. In doing so, cookies may be used that collect information about the user’s domain name, your internet service provider, your operating system, and your access date and time.
Recipients of Personal Data and Purpose of Sharing
ravive-privatelabel.com will be able to share your personal data with our stakeholders, business partners, suppliers, third party service providers and, when necessary, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private legal persons in the country or abroad in accordance with Article 5 of the PDPL.
We use software and services of third parties to provide you with the features on the site. Information such as the device model you use, device software, IP address, geographic region viewed, user behavior and user habits may be accessed by these service providers to help improve these services and ensure the services are maintained. We obtain the necessary guarantees from our service providers that they will use this information only for the specified purposes, and they can only forward this information to others in accordance with legal obligations or lawful situations such as their own use of external service providers.
In some cases, law enforcement, judicial authorities and other authorized persons or institutions may ask us to share the information we hold with them. Your personal data will be transferred to law enforcement, judicial authorities, other authorized public officials or third parties only if required by law or necessary to prevent the commission of a crime or to catch the perpetrators, and these transfers will be in accordance with applicable regulations.
To carry out information, awareness and awareness activities for the purpose of public health, to make accurate and consistent scientific information accessible, to maintain our commercial activities, to carry out our processes, to administer the Site, to ensure data security, to fulfill our contractual obligations, to exercise our rights, to fulfill our legal obligations, to We use third party service providers to increase efficiency and quality. Our use of these service providers may sometimes require the transfer of your personal data to them within the scope of the contractual relationship signed with the service provider and to the extent required by the service received. However, in any case, we act in accordance with our principles when processing and transferring your personal data and remain responsible for the security of your personal data. In addition, we will never sell your personal data to third parties who will use it for purposes not specified here.
While continuing our commercial activities, we use cloud-based digital platforms and infrastructures whose servers are located in Turkey or abroad, since we are also a member of Ravive Cosmetics and to increase the efficiency and quality of the processes. For this reason, among the countries to which your personal data is transferred, there may be countries where a decision has not been taken by the Personal Data Protection Board or the European Commission to provide sufficient security, that is, they are kept in the list of countries that do not provide the necessary legal protection. We guarantee that the countries where the systems where your data is transferred are those that are considered as safe countries by the competent authorities, and otherwise, the people to whom the data is transferred will provide all necessary assurances regarding data security.
In addition, the above-mentioned third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, their affiliates, subcontractors, third party service providers and/or some of the systems they use may be located abroad. The third parties to whom your personal data is transferred give the commitment that the countries where the systems to which your personal data are transferred are countries that are considered as safe countries by the competent authorities, and otherwise, the persons to whom the data is transferred will provide all necessary assurances regarding data security.
Storage / Storage Period of Your Personal Data
The period for which we will retain your Personal Data will vary depending on the purpose for which we collect and process your data. For detailed information on the retention period of your personal data, you can refer to the ravive-privatelabel.com Retention and Disposal Policy.
Additional Information for Persons Covered by GDPR
If your personal data is covered by the GDPR (i.e. you are a person in the European Economic Area); We would like to remind you that Ravive Cosmetics has the right to access and request correction of your personal data, as well as to request data portability, if applicable, or to stop or delete the processing of your personal data. Suspension or deletion of the processing is only possible if and to the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent or legitimate interest.
If personal data processing is based on your explicit consent, your consent at any time; however, without affecting the legitimacy of the consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal; You have the right to withdraw. To exercise the right to withdraw your consent; You can use the contact information specified below.
In order to prevent your personal data from being re-entered into the systems after a deletion request, Ravive Cosmetics may keep your name and e-mail address in Ravive Cosmetics systems with a “do not contact anymore” sign.
If you have the impression that Ravive Cosmetics personal data processing does not comply with GDPR; You have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible regulatory authority.
In line with the data protection rules in both the European Union and Turkey; We take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and their unlawful use or acquisition. We attach great importance to data security and privacy in all processes we develop and the digital infrastructure and systems we use while continuing our commercial activities, from the design stage, and we offer these features to you by default.
The measures we take to protect the personal data you entrust to us, as well as operational systems and procedures; includes both technical and physical constraints. Only authorized and trained persons can access your personal data to the extent necessary for their work.
On the other hand, if your personal data is shared with third parties, a commitment is taken from the third parties to take the necessary administrative and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to process your personal data in a limited and measured manner for the purposes of processing.
If, despite all our measures, it is determined that your personal data has been obtained by third parties through unlawful means or unauthorized access to your personal data is provided, this situation will be notified to the competent authorities and you in writing in accordance with the procedures specified in the relevant legislation.
Sharing Personal Data of Third Parties
In the event that you share personal data belonging to third parties, it is your obligation to fulfill the obligation of disclosure regarding the transfer of personal data in accordance with the Law and to obtain the explicit consent of the person concerned in accordance with the law, in case one of the conditions that allow the processing and/or transfer of personal data without seeking explicit consent is not met. Ravive Cosmetics is not under the obligation to check that the person concerned has express consent or that one of the conditions mentioned is met. In the event that Ravive Cosmetics suffers any damage due to the transfer of a third party’s personal data to Ravive Cosmetics without the express consent of the person concerned or without the conditions stipulated in the Law, any and all kinds of damages (directly or indirectly) incurred by Ravive Cosmetics are paid to you. The right of recourse is reserved.
Legal Rights and Application Procedure
We would like to state that you have the following rights in accordance with the legal regulations:
· Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
· If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
· Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
· To learn the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
· Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
· Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the Law,
· Requesting notification of correction, deletion or destruction processes to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred
· Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· Requesting compensation if you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can forward all your requests regarding your rights mentioned above to Ravive Cosmetics through the application channels of Ravive Cosmetics Industry and Foreign Trade Joint Stock Company. in accordance with the application procedure. If you think that your request has not been met in due time or properly, you can apply to the Personal Data Protection Board.
Notice and Changes